The CHASM Project
On What Would You Like to Spend Less?
Cultivating Healthcare Affordability Through Social Media
Which areas would you like to save on? Browse the categories below . . .
General savings topics:
Condition savings categories (organized by specialty):
- Allergy - hay fever, food allergies, etc.
- Cancer - general and specific cancers
- Cardiovascular - heart conditions, blood pressure, etc.
- Dental - dental and orthodontic
- Dermatology - skin conditions
- Endocrine/Hormone - diabetes, thyroid, cholesterol, weight, etc.
- Gastrointestinal - reflux, intestinal disorders, etc.
- Hematology - blood disorders
- Infectious Disease - flu, common infections, HIV, etc.
- Mental Health - ADHD, anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression, etc.
- Musculoskeletal/Orthopedic - injuries, arthritis, osteoporosis, etc.
- Neurology - headaches, Alzheimer's, seizures, MS, stroke, etc.
- Ophthalmology - eye care, glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration
- Pain - chronic pain management, back pain, headaches, fibromyalgia, etc.
- Respiratory - asthma, COPD, bronchitis, etc.
- Sleep Medicine - insomnia, sleep apnea, etc.
- Urinary - urologic/nephrologic issues, including kidney conditions, urinary infections, incontinence, prostate problems, etc.